Drilled Nephrite Jade Egg, Large Size, Made of 100% Natural & Genuine Nephrite, Certified, with 55 Yards String and User Instructions
1) This drilled yoni egg (jade egg) for kegel exercise is made of 100% natural and genuine nephrite jade (Canadian jade), for beginner and intermediate users.
2) Large size (2.0x1.4 inch) (50mm x 35mm). With sideway drilled hole for retrieval cord. This large size jade egg might be too large and too heavy for some people.
3) Made of 100% natural and genuine nephrite jade, without any chemical treatment or dyeing.
4) Manually polished, with outstanding finishing.
5) Comes with a packing pouch and certificate of authenticity.
6) Nephrite jade is a powerful healing stone that is heavier than most stones and harder than steel.
7) Jade mined in Canada, FREE shipping for US, Canada and UK customers.
Color: light green, dark green (green jade egg), or black (black jade egg).
Because all of our yoni eggs are cut from 100% natural nephrite jade, there is always color variation. Actual yoni egg you received might not look the same as the one showed in the pictures above.
Benefits of yoni eggs for you AND for him:
Strengthening vaginal muscles (love muscles), obtaining stronger orgasm for both you AND him.
Awakening your sexual energy, passion and libido.
With trained and toned love muscles and tightened vagina, your love muscles can better wrap and manipulate his shaft to help him with ejaculation control, to gain much stronger pleasure.
Tightening vagina for women after giving birth.
- Counter stress urine incontinence with stronger pelvic floor muscles.
And many more benefits. Please Google "yoni eggs benefits".
Why nephrite jade for yoni eggs?
Nephrite jade is a powerful healing stone that helps amplify body's natural self-healing capacity. It is proven scientifically that nephrite radiates far-infrared rays, which bring beneficial effects on human body, especially on skin, blood circulation and skin cell vitalizing.
Nephrite jade is particularly helpful for healing kidney, stomach, arthritis, bladder, joints and stiffness complains. The name "nephrite" is from Greek "nephros", which means kidney with reference to its benefits in treating kidney diseases. In Chinese culture, nephrite jade is considered the "one of Heaven".
The jade egg used in Taoist practice since ancient time was nephrite.
Nephrite jade is very dense and pure. Nephrite has a tightly packed interwoven fibrous structure that makes it very tough, strong and dense, preventing any harmful impurities and bacteria from diffusing inside.
Nephrite jade is heavier than most stones because of its tightly packed structure. Nephrite is also very hard, even harder than steel. This makes it a perfect choice for yoni egg.
9 out of 10 " nephrite jade eggs" on the market are fake nephrite jade eggs. We reviewed 10 web sites that sell "jade eggs", but only 1 out of 10 has genuine nephrite jade eggs, all others are fake nephrite jade. We also checked "jade eggs" sold at Alibaba and Aliexpress, all but one are fake nephrite jade eggs. Most of these fake nephrite jade eggs are made from serpentine or onyx, 2 varieties of marble stone. Serpentine is often called new jade, or xiuyan jade, or xiuyu jade, but it is actually a marble variety of stone.
There are only 2 types of real jades: nephrite and jadeite. All other types of "jades" are jade simulants.
If you want to know how to identify fake jade eggs, please refer to www.polarjade.ca
Don't buy fake jade eggs or simulant jade eggs. Buy genuine 100% natural nephrite jade eggs.
1) This yoni eggs is for intimate use. No return is accepted for obvious reasons.
2) This yoni egg is for kegel exercise, not a substitute for medical treatment. Please discontinue use of this product and consult your physician if you feel any discomfort when use this product.
3) Please note that all of our nephrite jade eggs are made of 100% natural and genuine nephrite jade without any chemical treatment or dyeing. Some eggs may have, more or less, visible natural blemishes. Each egg is different from the others in terms of color, tone, shade, etc., each egg is unique and is the only one in the world.