Drilled Ben Wa Balls Made of 100% Natural & Genuine Nephrite Jade, the World's most Luxurious, Exquisite and Extravagant Kegel Balls
- LUXURY & ONE-OF-A KIND: This pair of drilled Ben Wa balls is the world's most luxurious, exquisite and extravagant Ben Wa balls and the balls are the only real nephrite jade kegel balls in the world. This pair of Ben Wa balls (kegel balls) is made of 100% natural and genuine genuine nephrite jade, excellent gift for yourself or your loved one for training pelvic floor muscles to gain better bladder control.
- SAFE & HEALING: Hand crafted from genuine nephrite jade with outstanding finishing, without any chemical treatment or dyeing.
- GOOD FOR MOST WOMEN: Medium size (25mm) (1.0 inch), with drilled hole for removal string for easy removal. Very popular size, good for most users to one pelvic floor muscles
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED: You can choose to include one box 55 yards of unwaxed & unflavored dental floss for use as removal string or string in vaginal weight-lifting.
- HANDY & BEAUTIFUL POUCH: Comes with a.beautiful purple velvet jewelry pouch for storing the balls and the string. The pouch can also be uses as the weighting bag in vaginal weight-lifting.
- Safe: Nephrite jade is a natural gemstone. The balls are hand crafted without any chemical treatment, not even waxing. 100% natural and genuine.
- 2) Easy to clean: Ben Wa balls with string on the market are difficult to clean because of the porous string used, which is always a safety and hygiene concern. You can choose to bundle this set of Ben Wa balls with one box of unwaxed & unflavored dental floss for use as the disposable removal string. When you do not need the removal string after your love muscles are trained stronger, you can wear the balls without the string. Clean, easy and safe.
- 3) Healing: Nephrite jade is a powerful healing stone that helps amplify body's natural self-healing capacity. It is proven scientifically that nephrite radiates far-infrared rays, which bring beneficial effects on human body, especially on skin, blood circulation and skin cell vitalizing.
Color: dark green to black.
Ben Wa balls, also known as Burmese bells, Orgasm balls, rin-no-tama, Venus balls or Geisha balls are small balls used for sexual stimulation and training for the Kegel muscles.
Usage of Ben Wa balls creates a subtle stimulation, not meant to bring the user to immediate orgasm but rather to tease. It is possible to leave Ben Wa balls in one's vagina all day, or use them while seated in a rocking chair, for an effect that some find pleasurable.
Ben Wa balls may also be used to simply increase the strength of the pelvic floor muscles, much as Taoist sexual practices has been used for centuries, and the Kegel exercises are used today. Similar to Kegel exercises, Ben Wa balls and other shaped vaginal weightlifting equipment are recommended by gynecologists and obstetricians to increase vaginal elasticity and bladder control. Vaginal weights come in a spherical shape and are used in increasing weights to strengthen the vagina, which improves sexual performance. Mild urinary incontinence, such as that which occurs while coughing, laughing, or sneezing and occurs more often as women grow older, can be treated with Ben Wa balls, vaginal weights, or Kegel exercise.
Practitioners of such spiritual traditions as Tantra and Chinese Taoism believe that Ben Wa Balls are helpful tools to exercise control and to explore the sensual side of an individual.
Why Nephrite Jade?
Nephrite jade is a powerful healing stone that helps amplify body's natural self-healing capacity. It is proven scientifically that nephrite radiates far-infrared rays, which bring beneficial effects on human body, especially on skin, blood circulation and skin cell vitalizing.
Nephrite jade is particularly helpful for healing kidney, stomach, arthritis, bladder, joints and stiffness complains. The name "nephrite" is from Greek "nephros", which means kidney with reference to its benefits in treating kidney diseases. In Chinese culture, nephrite jade is considered the "one of Heaven".
The jade eggs and jade balls used in Taoist practice since ancient time were nephrite jade.
Nephrite jade is very dense and pure. Nephrite has a tightly packed interwoven fibrous structure that makes it very tough, strong and dense, preventing any harmful impurities and bacteria from diffusing inside.
Heavy & Hard: Nephrite jade is heavier than most stones because of its tightly packed structure. Nephrite is also very hard, even harder than steel. This makes it a perfect choice for yoni eggs or Ben Wa balls.
There are only 2 types of real jades: nephrite and jadeite. All other types of "jades" are jade simulants.
Don't wear metal or plastic balls, wear real nephrite jade Ben Wa balls.
1) This pair of Ben Wa balls is for kegel exercise, not a substitute for medical treatment. Please discontinue use of this product and consult your physician if you feel any discomfort when use this product.
3) Please note that this pair of Ben Wa balls is made of 100% natural and genuine nephrite jade without any chemical treatment or dyeing. Some balls may have, more or less, visible natural blemishes. Each ball is different from the others in terms of color, tone, shade, etc., each ball is unique and is the only one in the world.