2-piece set of Undrilled Yoni Egg Set for Advanced User, Consisting of Medium and Small Sizes, Made of Genuine Nephrite Jade - FREE Shipping
1) This 2-piece set of undrilled real nephrite jade eggs (yoni eggs) for advanced users was priced at USD138, now only USD94 (32% OFF), a great value set that consists of one medium size (43x30mm) and one small size (35x25mm). Because of no drilled hole for retrieval cord, every easy to clean.
2) Made of 100% natural and genuine nephrite jade (Canadian nephrite jade), without any chemical treatment or dyeing.
3) Manually polished, with outstanding finishing.
4) Comes with packing pouches and certificates of authenticity.
5) Nephrite jade is a powerful healing stone that is heavier than most stones and harder than steel.
6) Jade mined in Canada, products are shipped from the US or Canada depending on stock, taking only 3-5 days to deliver.
7) FREE shipping for US and Canada customers.
This yoni egg (green jade egg) 2-piece set for kegel exercise consists of a medium size and a small size jade eggs that are made of 100% natural and genuine nephrite jade.
Color: light green, dark green, or black.
Because all of our yoni eggs are cut from 100% natural nephrite jade, there is always color variation. Actual yoni egg you received might not look the same as the one showed in the pictures above.
Nephrite jade is a powerful healing stone that helps amplify body's natural self-healing capacity. It is proven scientifically that nephrite radiates far-infrared rays, which bring beneficial effects on human body, especially on skin, blood circulation and skin cell vitalizing.
Nephrite jade is particularly helpful for healing kidney, stomach, arthritis, bladder, joints and stiffness complains. The name "nephrite" is from Greek "nephros", which means kidney with reference to its benefits in treating kidney diseases. In Chinese culture, nephrite jade is considered the "one of Heaven".
The jade egg used in Taoist practice since ancient time was nephrite.
Nephrite jade is very dense and pure. Nephrite has a tightly packed interwoven fibrous structure that makes it very tough, strong and dense, preventing any harmful impurities and bacteria from diffusing inside.
Nephrite jade is heavy and hard. Nephrite jade is heavier than most stones because of its tightly packed structure. Nephrite is also very hard, even harder than steel. This makes it a perfect choice as yoni egg.
Please note that 9 out of 10 "nephrite jade eggs" in the market are fake nephrite jade eggs. A number of other minerals and materials that are often commonly cut and polished as nephrite jade simulants (fake jade). These jade simulants or fake jades may have a color, luster and translucence that is very similar to nephrite jade - so similar that the average person is unable to recognize them.
Some examples of jade simulants or fake jades: Aventurine; Serpentine, also called new jade, xiuyan jade, xiuyu jade,etc., but it is actually a marble variety; Talc; Onyx, a translucent marble; Chalcedony; Vesuvianite, etc.
There are only 2 types of real jade: nephrite jade and jadeite jade. All other "jades" are fake jades or jade simulants.
If you want to know how to identify fake jade eggs, please refer to www.polarjade.ca/yoni-egg/
Don't wear fake jade eggs made of marble stones, wear genuine 100% natural nephrite jade eggs.
1) This yoni eggs is for intimate use. No return is accepted for obvious reasons.
2) This yoni egg is for kegel exercise, not a substitute for medical treatment. Please discontinue use of this product and consult your physician if you feel any discomfort when use this product.
3) Please note that all of our nephrite jade eggs are made of 100% natural and genuine nephrite jade without any chemical treatment or dyeing. Some eggs may have, more or less, visible natural blemishes. Each egg is different from the others in terms of color, tone, shade, etc., each egg is unique and is the only one in the world.