Looking for A Full Stack Web APP Developer
- Student Welcome -
$20-30 an hour
Flexible working hours & work from home
We are looking for a motivated full stack web app engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming to develop an ecommerce service platform to help ecommerce sellers launch their products across ecommerce marketplaces (Amazon, ebay, etc.).
You will be responsible for developing and designing the web APP architecture, leading, coordinating and working alongside other engineers for the web APP development.
You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be leading, coordinating and working alongside other engineers in:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Who we’re looking for:
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle or MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
We are an ecommerce company based in Canada selling products across multiple ecommerce platforms.
How to Apply:
Send resume together with your portfolio to: email@example.com
Only Canadian citizens or permanent residents can apply for this job.
Students are welcome.
Please note only those who pass our preliminary paper screening will be contacted for a further trial test or interview.
No phone call please.