Looking for a Buyer (retail & wholesale)
$27-30/hour for 40 hours per week, plus bonus.
We are looking for a buyer in the industry of natural stone ornaments / fashion jewlery. We sell natural stone ornaments, fashion jewlery and massage stones online under our 5 private brands, both retail and wholesale. We are a fast-growing e-commerce company looking for a motivated and experienced buyer to join our team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen potential suppliers and OEM manufacturers for natural stone and crystal ornaments based on their production capability, quality control system, product safety, price, supply reliability, conflict of interest, etc.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for purchase contracts with screened suppliers and OEM manufacturers.
- Forecast supply needs for each of the natural stone products in charge based on latest market data and inventory data and secure timely product supply.
- Be part of a new product development team, provide insights about new product cost estimate, potential suppliers, retail and wholesale product pricing strategies, etc.
- Supervise the works of assistants in purchase and inventory management.
Your goal: ensure a seamless and cost effective supply for product lines you are in charge under our 5 brands.
Minimum 2 years expereince in natural stone ornament / fashion jewlery industry.
A college diploma or university degree is preferred.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- You grasp concepts easily but are not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- You are able to identify issues and are proactive with proposing solutions
- You are an exceptional communicator providing detailed analysis and insights to team members
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented and are capable of managing different project simultaneously
- You are result driven and goal oriented
- You are a good and faster learner.
How to Apply:
Send resume to: email@example.com
- Only those who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your application.
- Please note only those who pass our preliminary paper screening will be contacted for a further interviews.
- No phone call please.